The Virginia Capital Day Conference has named the winners of the 2007 Virginia’s Growth Companies To Watch awards, to be presented at the Virginia Capital Day Conference reception on October 3 at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond.
Virginia’s Growth Companies To Watch is a program to recognize promising growth companies in the Commonwealth which reflect the high quality of private company investing opportunities for venture, private equity and mezzanine investors:
• AdaptivEnergy (Hampton, VA, www.adaptivenergy.com)
• Agility Healthcare Solutions (Richmond, VA, www.agilityhealthcare.com)
• CapTech Ventures (Richmond, VA, www.captechventures.com)
• CentricCRM (Norfolk, VA, www.centriccrm.com)
• Clarabridge (Reston, VA, www.clarabridge.com)
• Defywire (Reston, VA, www.defywire.com)
• GCPay (Richmond, VA, www.gcpay.com)
• Health Informatics International (Richmond, VA, www.hiiweb.com)
• Monument Consulting (Richmond, VA www.monumentconsulting.com)
• Obetech (Richmond, VA, www.obesityvirus.com)
• OTAir, LLC (Richmond, VA, www.otair.com)
• Perfect Commerce (Hampton, VA www.perfect.com)
• Plurogen Therapeutics (Charlottesville, VA www.plurogen.com)
• Privaris, Inc. (Charlottesville, VA www.privaris.com)
• Star Chase LLC (Virginia Beach, VA, www.starchase.org)
• Tabitha Geary & Co. (Richmond, VA, www.tabithageary.com)
• Tau Therapeutics, LLC (Richmond, VA, www.tautherapeutics.com)
• TecAccess LLC (Rockville, VA www.tecaccess.net)
• Snagajob.com (Richmond, VA, www.snagajob.com)
• Vital Data LLC (Richmond, VA, www.vitalkey.com)
“These companies are great examples of the healthy entrepreneurial environment in the Commonwealth of Virginia,” said Virginia Capital Day Conference Chairman T. Dean Madison. “Conference attendees will have the opportunity to network with these entrepreneurs and help us celebrate their emerging success.”
Those companies selected from the greater Richmond area will also be recognized as Greater Richmond’s Companies To Watch, an award sponsored and delivered by the Venture Forum and Troutman Sanders.
In addition to the Virginia Growth Companies program, the Virginia Capital Day Conference will feature keynote addresses from Patrick O. Gottschalk, Secretary of Commerce and Trade for the Commonwealth of Virginia; nationally recognized political analyst Dr. Larry J. Sabato, Director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, and J. Alfred Broaddus, Jr., Retired President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. In addition, the ACG Richmond Private Equity Marketplace and a panel featuring limited partner perspectives on the state of the alternative investment landscape.
More details on the conference: www.acg.org/richmond.
Join hundreds of Marketing Professionals and Internet Execs at Atlanta’s premier Digital event – Digital Summit 2012