he Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) today announced the Top 10 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia.
These companies were singled out from the Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies announced earlier this month for showing the highest degree of innovation, the broadest scope and financial impact of their innovations and the greatest effect of such innovation in promoting Georgia’s technology industry throughout the U.S. and globally.
The 2012 Top 10 Innovative Companies are:
- · AirWatch, a leader in enterprise-grade mobile device management, mobile application management and mobile content management solutions designed to simplify mobility.
- · Brightwhistle, a first-in-class digital patient acquisition solution provider to hospitals and large physician practices.
- · First Data, a global leader in electronic commerce and payment processing.
- · Innovolt, a leader in comprehensive electronics power protection and management, is the first to bridge the gap between the power protection and asset service markets. The company’s technology allows equipment to last longer by keeping it safe from common power grid disturbances that negatively impact electronics performance and lifespan.
- · NexTraq, the value leader of GPS fleet tracking and vehicle management solutions.
- · Podponics, a company that converts used shipping containers into modular controlled-environment growth pods to enable the growth of fresh produce in urban centers.
- · Proximus Mobility is a location based proximity marketing software company, delivers relevant content to consumers’ mobile devices at the point of purchase, regardless of phone type and without an app.
- · Red Bag Solutions Inc., a company that offers patented technology and equipment for the on-site processing of regulated medical waste.
- · SalesLoft, is a sales technology company that helps B2B organizations speed up their revenue cycles and close more deals by automating sales research, ranking prospects on likeliness to buy, and generating new leads through data analytics.
- · Velocity Medical Solutions , a company that represents the next generation of intelligent radiation treatment tools through a vendor-neutral platform gives clinicians a fully integrated record of all diagnostic, planning and delivery data, regardless of origin.
“The Top 10 awards are given to an elite group of companies whose products and solutions are not only changing their respective industries, they are also putting Georgia on the map as a state where technology innovation can thrive,” said Tino Mantella, president & CEO of TAG.